After the Danger-Zone update that was released a day ago, Valve has stumpled upon some bugs that are now fixed in the latest update for CS:GO. The following issues have been addressed: -Intel crashes -Self-boosting -Smokes and molotovs -Bullet penetration values, and more…
Simply restart the game to get the latest update on Steam.
[ RENDERING ]
– Fixed graphics regression that caused smoke and molotov particle effects to appear fully transparent.
– Fixed client crash on startup on Intel GPUs.
– New users now default to Borderless Windowed mode.
[ GAMEPLAY ]
– Fixed ‘self-boost’ movement regression.
– Fixed players not respawning on round restart if they were in the middle of jumping up onto a platform that would force them to duck.
– Fixed bullet penetration damage regression.
– Fixed molotov not detonating in mid air in non DZ modes.
[ CS:GODZ ]
– The winner of the match now watches their victory from the perspective of the runner up.
– In duo and trio matches teammates are now notified with an onscreen alert if one of them dies.
– Adjusted–and added volume slider for–winner music.
– Recent Teammates now shows teammates from Danger Zone matches.
– Players searching count now shows correct number of people searching for Danger Zone matches.