A new year and also a new update for Counter-Strike: GO. This ‘small’ update primarily fixes some known bugs and includes support for Katowice 2019 streams.
As always, your Steam client should auto update to the latest version by itself.
– Fixed team names truncation issue in scoreboard in some languages.
– Fixed snowballs from being purchasable from the console.
– Fixed snowballs and sensor grenades to not occupy the same grenade slot.
– Added game server log output for team assignments when game is commencing and after backup reload.
– Added game server log output for match pause and unpause state changes.
– Added support for Katowice 2019 in-game streams.
– Fixed cases where players could get stuck inside each other (or less frequently, world geometry) when jump crouching.
PS. Don’t forget to check our Public Ranked CS:GO server: http://stats.gameconnect.net/