Unfinished Pixel and EnjoyUp Games today announces that Spy Chameleon will be released on Thursday 25th December 2014 on the Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Wii U.
Don’t let the cartoon visuals fool you. Being a RGB Agent requires some good skills. Spy Chameleon RGB Agent is an arcade-puzzle game where the player needs to avoid being spotted thanks to the color-changing mechanisms of the main character.
Across 5 crazy missions and 75 levels the player will discover different enemies and mechanics in order to complete super secret missions only achievable by a RGB Agent: taking pics of a celebrity and her lover at her bedroom or getting the secret formula of a famous drink company are only some examples.
Observe the moves of your enemies, choose the right path and start running to the next safe spot. The length of the levels make this game perfect to spend a few minutes completing some levels or hours finishing missions and getting all the challenges, speed-running through the game or getting all the achievements.
– change color to blend with the environment
– 75 challenging levels. The difficulty increases as you learn the mechanics
– 3 challenges in each level: pick collectibles and beat time
– a mix of good reflexes, timing and strategy
– play as a speed-runner and challenge your friends with the online rankings
Visit the website here for more information.