Home >> Forums >> Community and Projects >> SourceBans >> Bans doesent show on site

• Author

Some days ago i’ve installed sourcebans. My sb site is here: http://bans.cstrikebosna.com

so now i had my first wh ban and i gone on the site to see what happend and there wos nothing.

My web is hosted at x4-tec.de and server by gameservers.com … So two diff hosts … 

i get this when i open sourcebans.log 

L 10/22/2013 – 17:57:32: [sourcebans.smx] Database failure: [2002]: Can’t connect to local MySQL server through socket ‘/tmp/mysql.sock’ (2). See FAQ: http://www.sourcebans.net/node/20

and this in sourcebans server log

L 10/22/2013 – 19:16:20: [SM] Native “SQL_TQuery” reported: Invalid database Handle 0 (error: 4)

L 10/22/2013 – 19:16:20: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin “sourcebans.smx”:

L 10/22/2013 – 19:16:20: [SM]   [0]  Line 1413, D:scriptingsourcebans.sp::ProcessQueueCallback()

this is my configs/databases.cfg

“driver_default” “mysql”

“driver” “default”

“host” “localhost”

“database” “*********”

“user” “*********”

“pass” “********”

//”timeout” “0”

“port” “3306”

“driver” “sqlite”

“database” “sourcemod-local”

“driver” “sqlite”

“host” “localhost”

“database” “clientprefs-sqlite”

“user” “root”

“pass” “”

//”timeout” “0”

//”port” “0”

its the same database as the one i installed sourcebans website with..

Did you read this? It explains what you need to do.

Let us know and good luck…

Most likely your mysql server is corrupt or your user account to login to it is not set to global which is what is used for remote database access. The global symbol is the % percent symbol. Go into phpmyadmin, make a new user and set the Host textfield to ‘Global’ which will automatically place a % in the textbox meaning anyone can access the database from any remote location with the correct username and password.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.