Home >> Forums >> Nuclear Dawn >> General Discussion >> Xbox 360 Contoler For This Game.

• Author
    Michiel
    Michiel
    Admin

I can play many othe fps games with my xbox controller but htis game is a little glitchy with it. Everything works but i cant look up and down and when i look sideways it moves like a foot evan if i barely push right.

Have yaw consider making it compatible?

Michiel
    Michiel
    Admin

I believe an official response over on the Steam Forums was that at this moment official support and compatibility to gamepads is NOT currently included, but planned for the future.

People are welcome to try. You may have to fiddle with the config files a bit to get it to work properly. (it's in your cfg dir in your nuclear dawn install)

Michiel
    Michiel
    Admin

if i edit them files wont the anticheat ban me?

Rawh

Do you hook dll files when you edit files? If the answer to that equals “huh?” or “no”, you're ok

Michiel
    Michiel
    Admin

Bascially the file is the one with “360” somewhere in the name inside your nucleardawn/cfg directory. It can be opened by any text editor, and edited. You will not get banned for editing this file.

Michiel
    Michiel
    Admin

ok so in the cfg folder i found “cpu_level_360.ekv” and “gpu_level_360.ekv” and “mem_level_360.ekv

which one do i edit? i couldnt find another file to do with 360

also when i open one this is whats in them “ç,'þÞ¸^X½³Ò÷_µ£ùäZ ËÜ'$˜ÃƒÂÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â¿Â¡Ã©ú¤Î‘°8´o]O«M5J#ÁǬ–­Ö¤tn!ý‹ÃƒÂ»7º:=Ã…:º:¦™+úR‚l¹

}

Michiel
    Michiel
    Admin

Not that file, the file you want to edit ends in .cfg.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.