Bundle In A Box just revealed its fourth installment in the shape of theCerebral Bundle that brings 9 indie offerings everyone can enjoy for a “pay-what-you-want” model over at http://www.bundle-in-a-box.com/. The bundle launches today and will last for 14 days and offer all of its games as DRM-free downloads (but not exclusively so; most games are also available on Desura and/or Steam ), while supporting Windows, Mac and Linux.
Paying anything above $1.99 will get you:
- retro-esque RPG Phantasmaburbia(Windows/Desura)
- Dinner Date (Windows/Steam)
- Necrotic Drift Deluxe(Windows /Mac/Linux)
- Dédale De Luxe(Windows/Mac/Linux/Desura)
Beating the average price will allow gamers to enjoy four more cerebral games:
- sci-fi puzzle exploration adventure J.U.L.I.A. (Windows)
- Get This Call Every Day (Windows/Mac/Desura)
- Cognition, Episode 1: The Hangman(Windows/Mac/Desura)
- Reversion: The Meeting(Windows/Desura)
For every 100 bundles sold $15 will be added to our Indie Dev Grant and the whole sum will be awarded to a developer selected by vote; no strings will be attached as to how the grant will be used, while 5% of all revenues will be shared with the Hellenic Centre for Mental Health and Treatment of Child and Family.