It’s been nearly two weeks out but Uncharted 4 has sold over 2.7 Million copies on Playstation 4. For the PAL region, Uncharted 4 is the fastest-selling PS4 first party title to-date. Today, Naughty Dog has also released a new update for the Multiplayer part of the game, bringing it to version 1.04.016.
Live Update 1.04.016 (May 23, 2016)
- Changed network latency settings to decrease white plug incidents
- Ranked TDM favored status messaging doesn’t show favored status if it doesn’t affect the player’s point earnings outcome
- Fixed Combat Marking booster so you are unable to mark downed players
Live Update 1.04.015 (May 20, 2016)
- Increased friends list limit to show entire friends list by adding pages
Live Update 1.03.014 (May 17, 2016)
- Fix for Combat Marking booster incorrectly marking already marked players
- Expanding the sensitivity scale in MP for camera/aim
- Fix for better spawning logic on Remnants in Plunder
A fix for a party issue is incoming where entering matchmaking, and then backing out, will have your friends no longer able to join you. In the meantime, you can enter a Private match to reset your online status so you can become joinable again.