As Valve is working on bringing the new Panorama User Interface to CS:GO, updates are being pushed every week. And today another update went live fixing some bugs and optimizing the UI.
The Panorama ‘update’ is supposed to be released for everyone before the end of this month. Users can already test it by opting in for the CS:GO beta in Steam.
– Added support for lobby voice chat in Panorama UI using the same push-to-talk key as in-game.
– Added a confirmation screen for accounts using Perfect World account balance during checkout.
– Spectator scoreboard element now respects vertical safezone HUD scale for TV broadcasts.
– Improved layout of death notices for players with really long profile names.
– Improved layout of buy menu for Asian languages.
– Fixed replays not having player indicator and damage dealt information.
– Improved crosshair style 1 to make it as close as possible to the old one.
– Fixed crosshair target IDs showing up during replays.
– Changed the speaking icon in the mini-scoreboard to animate left to right.
– Fixed a rare issue with new lines being incorrect in game chat history.
– Fixed rescue kit description in hostage modes.
– Fixed a bug in glove loadout materials.
– Multiple stability improvements.
– Fixed a bug where UI based HRTF was transmitting behind the listener instead of in front.
– Removed unwanted sounds from playing during case reveals.
– Better volume scaling of music sliders.
– Added audio device options to audio settings.
– Fixed a bug where purchasing multiple case keys played many purchase sounds simultaneously.
– Added sounds for item drops at end of match.