It’s been about a week since the ‘big update’ and Valve has put another update live for Counter-Strike: GO. This update fixes a couple of things with the ‘panorama’ user interface. As always, your Steam client should update by itself. Good luck, have fun!
– Name tags on weapons now support all Unicode characters for display in UI.
– Fixed buy menu font size for long localized item names.
– Fixed font size in Overwatch verdict screen.
– Reduced width of the Vvte UI element.
– Fixed scoreboard rows state when users borrow a music kit.
– Version console command will now include Windows version detected by the game.
– Fixed overlaps in spectator scoreboard in certain aspect ratios.
– Fixed player names displaying incorrectly in end of match.
– Fixed some content fallbacks for the Perfect World version of the game.
– Multiple stability improvements including a fix to a frequent crash in buy menu on Mac and a hang binding keys to buy multiple items.