Straight from the CS GO developer blog we got news that for a limited time players can fright their way through a midnight makeover of Cobblestone. Along with Cobblestone’s haunting new look, players can torment their enemies from the grave as a ghost in Casual, Demolition, and Flying Scoutsman game modes.
Spray graffiti, meet up with other undead, or just mess around with some breakable objects using a spectral ghost knife – it all makes for a scary good time! And don’t forget about the chickens – they’ve also dressed for the occasion…
This update also includes a couple of others changes which can be found below:
– In Casual, Demolition, and Flying Scoutsman game modes, players now haunt the world as ghosts when they die until the end of the round. Spoooooky!
– Ghosts can:
— Only be seen by other ghosts and observers.
— Apply Graffiti in the world.
— Affect interact-able props (soccer balls, glass, potted plants, etc).
— Turn chickens into zombie chickens.
— Possess Bots by using them.
– Two pumpkin soccer balls now spawn in a random places on the map during Halloween.
– Improved chickens ability to avoid walking straight into walls.
– Chickens now spawn in all non-competitive matches during Halloween.
– Chickens have gotten into the spooky Halloween spirit.
– Who put all this candy corn in my gun?!
– Fixed out of map exploit
– Fixed several stuck spots
– Fixed several incorrect collisions
– Updated radar to new style
– Minor optimizations
– Minor readability improvements
– Fixed several deathmatch spawns
– Fixed clipping texture playing wrong sound at A Pit
– T-Water no longer kills players
– Updated radar overview
Halloween is here, so why not try out some super scary layout changes?
– Removed connector between Long A and Underpass
– Blocked long view angle from Long A CT side towards courtyard
– Decreased height of doors in Underpass
– Added window in Underpass
– Removed slanted door leading into Underpass
– Removed a large section of old Bombsite A courtyard
– Moved up Bombsite A zone towards ramp
– Removed access to most of T spawn area
– Moved up T spawn positions
– Added climbable props in dropdown
– Added cover in corridor leading to Bombsite B platform
– Added spooky Halloween theme
– Added fallback image for unknown workshop maps.
– Fixed a case of incorrect player alive record keeping.
– Fixed regression in map vote random shuffle.
– Fixed voting tab not having initial focus.
– Fixed issue with early votes being ignored in some cases.
– Fixed case where end of match would flicker on future consecutive matches.
– Fixed mouse cursor appearing immediately on end of match.
– Fix for a case of bad perf with high maxrounds.
– Timeouts are now saved and restored in round backups.