And some more updates have gone live for Counter-Strike: Global Offensive. This update includes some bug fixes for mostly Sub-Zero and Biome but also adds some cool Skill Group stickers from daniDem.
Check them out:
[Skill Groups Sticker Capsule]
– Introducing Skill Groups Sticker Capsule featuring 9 designs from community artist daniDem.
– Ammo panel hides burst and bullet icons in “simplified” mode.
– Game icons hud (bomb / hostage icons) respects cl_drawhud and cl_draw_only_deathnotices.
– Human players now go through the death sequence when they disconnect, dropping their items instead of taking them with them into the ether. Server operators can disable this feature with the convar mp_disconnect_kills_players 0. If you find a way to abuse this feature to get extra items / money in Competitive, please send an email to CSGOTeamFeedback@valvesoftware.com with the subject “Player disconnect exploit”.
– Added loading screen credits for Biome and Subzero.
– Stability fix for client precipitation rendering
– Simplified B Upper
– Made floor in Vent flat
– Made pit brighter
– Mid entrance for T’s narrowed
– Widened Mid
– Improved clipping
– General optimizations