Looks like the Valve team has been kind of busy as the updates for Counter-Strike: GO keep being pushed out. This update fixes the “sv_prime_accounts_only” setting not having effect on certain community servers and more. Below the changelog:
– Fixed precache error when loading Blacksite map on clients with default settings.
– Fixed Danger Zone exploration money progress HUD indicator from jittering when switching tablets or spectator targets.
– Fixed viewmodel animation interpolation error observed on some high-latency clients.
– Adjusted first-person rappel animation to accommodate widescreen aspect ratios.
– Fixed a regression in weapons equipped by certain community training maps logic.
– Fixed an error model appearing when applying a name tag to inventory items.
– Fixed particle materials for rupturing money bags to match the money stack materials.
– Fixed sv_prime_accounts_only setting not having effect on certain community servers.
– Fixed searching tooltip showing incorrect prime status for lobby.