Hello Games, the UK based indie start-up, have just announced that the beloved motorbike stuntman Joe Danger will bring both his games, Joe Danger and Joe Danger 2: The Movie, onto PCs via Steam on June 24th along with brand new features and content.
“For the PC version of Joe Danger, we’ve had a lot of fun. We’ve added a bunch of new content for both games – some new levels for a start. There’s lots of graphics settings, as well as controller, mouse and keyboard support. Full Steam Big Picture Mode (I was just playing 1080 with 16xAA on my TV – looks soooo nice),” said Sean Murray from Hello Games.
In more detail the bonus features include:
• Brand new levels and content
• Enhanced graphic options
• Mouse, keyboard and gamepad support
• Steam Workshop integration for sharing levels
• Full Steam Big Picture Mode support
• Ghost recording and Steamworks integration for online ghost challenges