Secret Ponchos, the stylish, Wild West PvP shooter from Switchblade Monkeys, is available today on PlayStation 4, free to PlayStation Plus members during the month of December.
Inspired by fighting games and spaghetti westerns, Secret Ponchos is a top-down, PvP shooter featuring a dangerous cast of outlaws, each with their own signature moves and distinctive weaponry.
Customize your outlaw’s stats to suit your play-style and raise the bounty on your head with every kill in team-based and free-for-all matches, including multiple game styles for 2-8 players. With split-screen play, go head-to-head with a friend, or even go online as a deadly duo.
Barreling into a room full of flying bullets is a quick path to a coffin. With Secret Ponchos’ cover-mechanics, outlaws can duck behind everything from tables and walls to dirty bars to disappear from their opponent’s sight while still being visible to teammates; perfect for setting up ambushes.
– Top-down, PvP shooter for 2-8 players.
– Team and Free-for-All game styles.
– Domination and Deathmatch modes.
– Two-player split-screen. Play as a team online or 1v1 locally.
– Five outlaws (more to come) with customizable stats.
– The better you play, the bigger the bounty on your head.
Secret Ponchos is available today on PlayStation 4, free to PlayStation Plus members for the month of December.