Fat Fish Games today releases its international hit game Bubble Heroes – Starfish Rescue onto Android devices.
Enter the world of Rockford Reef and help Kara and the other Heroes pop bubbles to defeat the evil Octopus, Boris, and rescue the Starfish.
This multi-level puzzle title has players matching and clearing the falling grid of bubbles in the rich world of Rockford Reef. By logging into Facebook, players can compete against friends and family on their very own personal leaderboards for each level. Featuring addictive pick-up-and-play fun for players of all ages,Bubble Heroes is available to download for free from the Google Play Marketplace..
“We have been really pleased with the response to Bubble Heroes on iOS,. It has been great to see thousands of users from places as far apart as UK, China, Saudi Arabia and Russia engaging deeply with the characters & gameplay. We are excited to now introduce the Bubble Heroes to the massive Android audience. We are sure they will enjoy it.” said Managing Director of Fat Fish Games, David Lane.
Bubble Heroes Features
- Rich & engaging characters – Kara & the Bubble Heroes
- Multiple gameplay modes including the unique “Avoid the current” mode
- Navigate through Rockford Reef and the bubble ocean as you unlock new levels
- Compete with friends in Facebook leaderboards
- Optimised for both phone & enhanced tablet play
- Free-to-Play application
You may grab the game from over here.