Independent game developer FRACTiLE Games released an update to their 2.5D shooter game Lockdown Protocol and announced that the game has gone Pay What You Want on itch.io.
This update fixes a major issue with Intel HD Graphics, adds one more single player level and brings important gameplay improvements including much better interaction with physics-based objects.
Lockdown Protocol is a score-oriented 2.5D shooter/platformer game with multiplayer support and built-in level editor. The game has been in development for over five years and is now available on Windows and Linux PCs.
You are a lone scientist in a research facility on automatic lockdown. Fight your way out, collect bigger weapons on the way and blast your enemies into pieces! Beat the high-scores in single player levels or challenge your friends to a multiplayer deathmatch!
– Smooth old-school shooter gameplay in platformer environments.
– 26 single player levels to play and compete for the highest scores.
– 7 multiplayer levels for brutal deathmatches.
– Local split-screen and network multiplayer support.
– Built-in level editor for creating your own levels.