Your team of talented and funky master thieves is assembled and the heist meticulously planned, but do you really have the skills to grab that loot? Have you got all the alarms covered? Have the security guards changed their routes? See what it takes to pull off a huge job as Kalypso Media reveal the first gameplay trailer for Crookz – The Big Heist, the upcoming tactical strategy game set in the 1970’s.
It’s the 1970’s: the era of Funk, flared jeans and disco-fuelled Saturday nights. A crack team of expert thieves turn Grand Larceny into an art-form by using their many talents to break into the richest homes and steal the finest jewellery – all to finance their hedonistic lifestyles. That is until a lucrative museum heist in Venice involving a famous jewel known as ‘The Luna Stone’ ends in betrayal and the team broken apart. Five years later the remaining gang members reunite with a plot for revenge against their traitorous former comrade – but naturally, their plan will also make them rich beyond their wildest dreams…
Crookz – The Big Heist is a tactical strategy game set in the funky 1970’s with a slick and groovy atmosphere. Show off the art of thieving by plotting stylish heists and robberies; utilizing espionage and quick-thinking to avoid detection. Implement a successful strategy by assembling and kitting out your team before the job and planning the best way in.
Features of Crookz – The Big Heist
- Diverse and thrilling Single player campaign
- 18 missions set in a colorful and stylish 70’s setting
- Customize your gang of thieves with a variety of playable characters. The powerful bruiser makes a good hatchet man, while the locksmith is responsible for the finishing touches.
- Kit out your team with all manner of elaborate tools: like camera jammers, chloroform or explosive charges
- Test your skills under tough conditions in Challenge Mode by unlocking new heists and competing for the ultimate highscore against other players
- Unique gameplay mixes quick-thinking with in-depth strategy
Crookz – The Big Heist will be released globally via digital distribution and boxed retail on 25th August for PC, Mac and SteamOS.