The Director’s Cut edition for Deadly Premonition is no longer a PlayStation 3 exclusive as publisher Rising Star Games has announced they are bringing it to PC via Steam with “additional content” as long as it gets enough votes on Steam Greenlight.
“Steam’s Greenlight process is a first for Rising Star Games and there is nothing better than the cult hit, Deadly Premonition: The Director’s Cut, to make our mark on it,” said Martin Defries, managing director & COO of Rising Star Games. “Rising Star Games is an extremely community-driven publisher and our vocal fans have been calling for a PC version of this game, so using Steam Greenlight gives those fans the chance to make a difference.”
Deadly Premonition: The Director’s Cut on PC includes:
• A surprising new scenario from the game’s director, Hidetaka ‘Swery’ Suehiro
• Enhanced HD graphics with new textures
• Reworked control system allowing for an even better combat experience
• Downloadable content to expand the mystery beyond the original game
• New bonus DLC exclusive to the PC version!
Deadly Premonition is an open world horror-themed action adventure set in the town of Greenvale. We play as special agent Francis York Morgan who investigates a murder.
You can check out the Steam Greenlight campaign for more information.