MetaMod: Source 1.10 and SourceMod 1.5 have been released. Both gameserver plugins have been active for a very long time and give server administrators of Source engine based servers (HL2) the ability to add administration functionality and other cool plugins to their servers with a click of a button.
The most noticeable new things for version 1.5 are:
- New Game Support – SourceMod, including base plugins and the CStrike extension now fully support Counter-Strike: Global Offensive.
- Split CS:S, TF2, DoD:S, HL2:DM, and ND to separate binaries
- Updated gamedata for many games and mods.
- The popular SDKHooks extension is now shipped with SourceMod.
- Lots of stability fixes.
- Better localization support.
To view the complete changelog click here.
You may grab the latest versions on the website on sourcemod.net