Game publisher Not Doppler and developer Toffee Games have today announced that their upcoming zombie-smashing sequel, Earn to Die 2, will launch on the App Store this Thursday November 20, 2014. Earn to Die 2 departs the familiar desert setting of its predecessor, and delves deep into cities overrun by zombies. In the game, your goal is to drive through each city, smashing through zombie hordes and upgrading your vehicles along the way.
Highly anticipated amongst its growing fan base, the official trailer for Earn to Die 2 has accumulated over 700,000 views on YouTube. At its peak, the original Earn to Die reached the Top 10 Paid Charts on the App Store in over 80 countries. Earn to Die 2 looks to build on this success, offering significantly longer game-play and an array of new features.
– A brand new Story Mode, 5 times longer than the original
– A new city setting with multi-tiered levels. Drive over highway overpasses, via underground tunnels and smash through epic zombie-filled factories.
– 10 new vehicles, including a sports car, a police car and even an ice cream van. Be sure to upgrade them with armored frames, roof-mounted guns, boosters and more.
– Vehicles are now destructible! Watch your vehicle get smashed into smithereens if you’re not too careful!
– Awesome ragdoll physics. Smash into zombies and send them flying.
– Game Center support
– Missions Mode update coming soon
– And did we mention the epic zombie-filled factories?
Earn to Die 2 will hit the App Store this Thursday November 20 priced at US$1.99 across iPhone & iPad (Universal). An Android version is in development, and is slated for an early 2015 launch.
More information can be found on the official website.