Giana and Maria are more than ready for their next huge adventure. German indie developer Black Forest Games announces the release of the award-winning platformer Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams for PlayStation 4! The Director’s Cut Edition has arrived at PlayStation Network.
This Friday, December 12th, the version for Xbox One will follow. After their great success on PC, PS3, Xbox 360 and WiiU with more than a million sold copies, the famous sisters now prepare themselves for their next adventure on new platforms.
Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams – Director’s Cut combines graphics that pack visual punch and tight controls with the challenge of retro era platforming. Players dash through tricky levels and transform the whole world at will.
- Blaze through 33 levels including a brand new Rise of the Owlverlord adventure.
- Each level transforms between two contrasting dream worlds!
- Easy and hard difficulty modes for all levels and bosses.
- Intuitive controls and smooth game flow; master the tight controls and defeat the devious trials ahead.
- Full HD 1080p with a smooth frame rate: Giana’s dream worlds leap off the screen with gorgeous 3D graphics that morph before your very eyes.
- Experience a dual crossfading soundtrack by Chris Huelsbeck and Machinae Supremacy.
- Rich extras: Halloween- and Christmas-themed levels accessible from the start.
“After the great success of our Giana Sisters on PC, Xbox 360 und PS3 we are happy to bring the game to the new consoles – in amazing HD graphics,” says Andreas Speer, Co-Founder of Black Forest Games.
The Director’s Cut Edition of Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams for PlayStation 4 is available for 14.99 USD and currently has a discount for PS Plus owners.